The place to access your Free Legal Rights Information

Download PDF

Education (Capital Assistance) Act 1993 – 1 January 2015

Education (Capital Assistance) Regulation 2015 – 1 September 2015

Quick to view summary

The governing body of a non-State school may apply to the government for financial assistance for a proposed infrastructure project. An application is made via the Capital Assistance Authority (CAA) for which the school is listed. If financial assistance is approved, no payment will be made until at least 25% of the project has been completed.

  • Sections 3, 4, 10, 12A, 14, 15, 16, 21A, 22, 22A; Regulation 5
Reason for law


Relevant links

Capital Assistance Schemes [Education Queensland]

Queensland Catholic Education Commission

Independent Schools Queensland


For the purposes of transparency, the identity of the nominated Capital Assistance Authorities may be published.



× Note: Advertising on this webpage does not indicate that the entity advertising has any specialist expertise or accreditation. If specialist expertise or accreditation is promoted by the advertiser, they will have provided such information in their logo with no involvement from Access Point Law. It is expressly made clear that Access Point Law does not guarantee any level of expertise or accreditation of any advertiser and does not guarantee the accuracy of advertising information. You are encouraged to make your own enquires.

The author expressly disclaims all liability for loss or damage arising from your use or reliance on advertising information published at any time on this website.

Disclaimer: The information published on this webpage has been provided free for the benefit of the public and does not act as advice to any individual or other entity. If you require advice relating to your situation, go visit your professional adviser. The author and any third party advertising on this webpage expressly disclaim all liability for loss or damage arising from your use or reliance on the information published at any time on this webpage.

PLEASE NOTE: The information published on this webpage may be out-of-date. Please compare the currency date of the Act/Regulation against that published on the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website. If you require access to Commonwealth statute law, please visit the ComLaw website. If you require access to the local council laws (by-laws), please visit the Local laws database.

Featured image from Flickr Commons –


Access Point Law | ABN 85 103 203 656
Copyright 2015 Andrew Bird